AWS Migration Acceleration Program
The AWS Migration Acceleration Program (MAP) is a program offered by KeyCore and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help businesses accelerate their migration to the Cloud. AWS MAP provides a range of resources and tools to support businesses throughout the migration process, including assessment and planning, migration execution, and optimisation of their Cloud environment.
AWS MAP er designet til at hjælpe virksomheder i alle størrelser og brancher med at migrere deres data, applikationer og arbejdsbelastninger til AWS-skyen. Det tilbyder en trin-for-trin tilgang til migration, der giver vejledning og support på alle stadier. AWS MAP giver også adgang til et team af erfarne migrationseksperter, som kan yde personlig assistance og rådgivning.
Målet med AWS MAP er at hjælpe virksomheder med at realisere fordelene ved skymigrering så hurtigt og gnidningsløst som muligt. Ved at udnytte ressourcerne og ekspertisen fra AWS kan virksomheder accelerere deres migrering og drage fuld fordel af skyens skalerbarhed, fleksibilitet og omkostningsbesparelser.
The AWS Migration Acceleration Program (MAP) offers a variety of funding options to help businesses fund their Cloud migration. The specific financing options available to a company will depend on its individual needs and circumstances. Some of the potential funding options that may be available through AWS MAP include the following:
AWS Campaign Credit: AWS MAP can give businesses campaign credit to help offset the cost of their migration. This credit can be used to pay for a variety of AWS services, including computer, storage, and networking. The amount of promotional credit available depends on the company's specific migration plan and needs.
AWS Partner Network (APN) partners: AWS MAP can connect companies with APN partners who can offer financing and funding opportunities for their migration. APN Partners are experienced Cloud migration consultants who can help companies assess their needs, develop a migration plan, and implement their migration. They may also be able to offer funding and financing options to help businesses cover the costs of their migration.
AWS Managed Service Partners (MSPs): AWS MAP can also connect companies with AWS MSPs, which can offer funding and funding opportunities for their migration. AWS MSPs are third-party service providers that have expertise in managing and optimising AWS environments. They can help companies assess their needs, develop a migration plan, and implement their migration. They may also be able to offer funding and financing options to help businesses cover the costs of their migration.
In summary, AWS MAP offers a variety of financing options to help businesses fund their Cloud migration. These options may include promotional credit, assistance from APN partners or MSPs, and other financing options. By leveraging these financing opportunities, businesses can accelerate their migration and take full advantage of the benefits of the Cloud.
Curious to know more?
Contact us today and learn more about how we can help you get started with AWS
At KeyCore, we are specialists in migrations and below we have gathered some of the typical questions we receive - but of course we are always ready to answer other specific questions relevant to your particular company.
AWS MAP (AWS Migration Acceleration Program) is a service offered by Amazon Web Services that helps organisations plan to execute their Cloud migration projects. It uses a combination of tools and expert guidance to assess an organisation's current IT environment and identify potential challenges and opportunities for migration. AWS MAP then provides a detailed plan and guidance for migrating workloads and applications to the Cloud, as well as ongoing support and assistance throughout the migration.
AWS MAP offers a number of benefits for organisations looking to migrate to the Cloud. These include:
- Accelerated migration schedule: AWS MAP helps organizations plan and execute their migration projects faster, reducing the time it takes to move workloads and applications to the Cloud.
- Reduced risk and cost of migration: AWS MAP offers expert guidance and support to help organisations avoid common pitfalls and challenges during their migration. This will reduce the risk and cost of migration such as data loss or downtime.
- Increased agility and scalability: By moving to the Cloud, organisations can take advantage of the flexibility and scalability offered by AWS to quickly and easily scale their IT infrastructure to meet changing business needs.
AWS MAP supports a wide range of loads and applications, including:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): AWS MAP can help organisations migrate their on-premises infrastructure (e.g., servers, storage, networking) to the Cloud using services like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): AWS MAP can also assist with the migration of PaaS applications, such as databases, to the Cloud using services such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS).
- Software as a Service (SaaS): AWS MAP has special elements that help with the migration of SaaS applications - both serverless and applications that use more classic architecture strategies.
Yes, AWS MAP is available to all AWS customers. However, certain restrictions and requirements for access may apply, depending on the specific services and features included in the application. Interested organisations should contact us at KeyCore for more information and to discuss any specific needs and requirements.
To get started with the AWS MAP for your Cloud migration project, follow these steps:
- Contact KeyCore to discuss your specific needs and requirements, and to determine if AWS MAP is the right solution for your organisation.
- Once you have decided to use AWS MAP, ask our AWS specialists to help you assess your current IT environment and identify possible challenges and opportunities for migration.
- Based on the assessment, we will provide you with a detailed plan and guidance to migrate your workloads and applications to the Cloud.
- Follow the plan and guidance to complete your migration project and take advantage of the tools and expert guidance provided by AWS MAP to ensure a successful and smooth transition to the Cloud.
News & insights
Summary of AWS blogs for the week of monday Mon May 29
Summary of AWS Blog posts for the week of Mon May 29 2023
Enhancing Governance and Security: Introducing AWS Control Tower’s New Proactive Controls
Introduction to the new Control Tower controls AWS Control Tower, a powerful management service for multi-account AWS environments, has recently launched 28 new proactive controls, further strengthening its governance capabilities….
Summary of AWS blogs for the week of monday Mon May 22
Summary of AWS Blog posts for the week of Mon May 22 2023